Job Title: Apprenticeship Recruitment Executive (Full Time)
Location: Hove, East Sussex
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000
About this role:
As the Apprenticeship Recruitment Executive, you will make sure that apprentices are recruited and onboarded for our clients in a professional and friendly manner.
You will support us with activities such as recruitment administration, interviewing, social media, website support, database and digital management.
This role will appeal if you share our passion for apprenticeships. This is also a fantastic opportunity if you want to develop your own administrative, digital marketing and website skills in a forward thinking and dynamic company. There may also be the opportunity to undertake further training yourself through an apprenticeship.
– Co-ordinating our marketing to find the very best talent – through the most appropriate use of all available channels, including: job boards, social media, mailshots, website, telephone.
– Supporting all activities in the end to end apprentice talent acquisition process – from initial advertising to onboarding to registering for qualifications
– Managing Youthforce’s website content, including data import and export activities
– Organising and supporting telephone interviews and talent assessment days.
– Providing a professional point of contact for all client enquiries
– General and ongoing office administrative support to all teams
To succeed in this role, you will:
– Bring excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
– Demonstrate a good understanding and knowledge of website CMS systems
– Be a confident communicator, with superb customer service skills
– Have an interest in recruitment – experience of interviewing candidates would be an advantage
– Bring experience of running digital marketing/social media campaigns
– Be familiar with organising events
– Possess good working knowledge of the following:
– MS Office, databases, Publisher, mailshot tools, social media – experience of WordPress, QuickBase or similar is desirable
– Be proactive and able to work independently and flexibly, while also able to seek support and advice when appropriate
How to apply:
The deadline for applications is Monday 10 July, and interviews will be held Friday 14 July at our Hove offices.
Please visit our website to find out more about Youthforce and then send a CV and a one page letter to email@example.com.
In the letter, please let us know why you would love to work with us and also mention where you saw the advert.
Youthforce is a pioneering and highly respected training provider, dedicated to developing people in the UK. We deliver life-changing apprenticeships because we offer a winning formula of care, training excellence and acute understanding of what our client partners need.
Our ambitious and values-driven organisation has a vibrant, dedicated and expanding team in Sussex, London and Hampshire.Job Description