Job Title: Head of Training and Quality
Based at: National Role
Reporting to: Operations Director
Salary: Up to £45,000
About this role:
As Head of Training and Quality, you will be accountable for ensuring that our training programmes are a mark of excellence for the industry – in terms of both the delivery and underlying process, as well as the trainers who deliver them.
This role requires an experienced, dedicated and passionate leader, who constantly strives to keep their own knowledge up to date, is able to provide constructive and positive feedback to others, and who uses these attributes to grow and develop a team of exceptional ‘Superhuman’ Trainers who represent some of the best talent in the training sector.
With an equally keen eye to process, you will also provide leadership in respect of the Youthforce Quality Assurance Strategy, and ensure that its design, development and implementation is both meticulous and relevant.
- Create and implement a development programme for the training team, to ensure Youthforce attracts, nurtures, and retains the best talent. Take leading industry experts and develop them into our ‘Superhuman’ trainers.
- Build and maintain all Youthforce training programmes to ensure that they meet and/or exceed the quality assurance requirements of the relevant industry awarding bodies.
- Develop consistent, exceptional teaching and assessment practice across all Youthforce programmes
- Lead in the development and implementation of all continuous improvement initiatives, and ensure that there is an OFSTED ready strategy at all times.
- Lead in the development and implementation of all compliance initiatives, ensuring that all needs and rules are understood
- Define and implement success and quality metrics for all programmes, with a view to the creation and presentation of regular KPI reports and qualitative case studies
- Ensure that the delivery of equality and diversity, safeguarding, Maths and English, IAG and any other subjects common to all learners is of a consistent and high standard.
- Develop and monitor existing staff and CPS practices, supporting and encouraging high levels of trainer engagement and communication at all times – including monitoring a team of consultant IQAs for subject-specific quality assurance.
- Maintain a current and comprehensive understanding of the apprenticeships and government-funded work-based learning sector.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Bring demonstrable and established experience in a similar role, and/or with a training or IQA background.
- Have proven people management experience, including training, coaching and/or mentoring to enable and support individual performance.
- Possess a thorough understanding of end to end training delivery within an apprenticeship programme.
- Be curious and with a passion for learning new things – and sharing that learning with others.
- Be enthusiastic, driven, ambitious and with a ‘can-do’ approach.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, and you are excited at taking the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Youthforce is a pioneering and highly respected training provider, dedicated to developing people in the UK. We deliver life-changing apprenticeships because we offer a winning formula of care, training excellence and acute understanding of what our client partners need.
Our ambitious and values-driven organisation has a vibrant, dedicated and expanding team in Sussex, London and Hampshire.