Key corporate responsibilities
- To model positivity and professionalism at all times when working with any stakeholder
- To adhere to all routines and expectations of the academy and to make every effort to represent and promote the vision, values, ethos, culture and policies of the academy
- To be a positive team player and a role model to students
- To take appropriate ownership and responsibility for own development, maintaining a positive outlook towards feed back or setbacks and for maintaining an up to date level of training, relevant knowledge and skills
- To promote the academy’s safeguarding and welfare policies
- To promote the Academy’s Equal Opportunities Policy and Diversity Strategy and observe the standard of conduct which prevents discrimination taking place
- To comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, the academy’s Health and Safety Policy and all locally agreed safe methods of work
- To make every effort to carry out such other activities consistent with the nature of the role as may from time to time be requested by the Head of Academy
- To take ownership for and participate in Employee Development schemes and Performance Management and to undertake any training consistent with the role as may from time to be time be requested by the Head of Academy
The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Depending on opportunities available, learners may progress further or higher education to undertake business related or other qualifications, a range of business and management undergraduate programmes or other business professional qualifications at level 4 and above. In some cases, successful apprentices may also continue in their job role and undertake a range of professional job-specific qualifications.