As the Operations Apprentice, your role is to assist the Operations Team Leader and Operations Director, as well as providing general administrative support across all areas of the Youthforce business.
You will be a highly organised person, with a keen eye for detail, and excellent communication skills. You will be committed both to your own personal development, as well as the collective success of the team around you. You will deliver on your promises, and your ‘can do’ attitude will ensure that you contribute positively to the teams that you work with.
- Assisting in the delivery of the end-to-end administration processes for all Youthforce learners – liaising across all Youthforce teams and stakeholders
- Supporting the Operations Team Leader in all compliance activities relating to learners
- Ensuring that all learner records are monitored and updated on a regular and proactive basis
- Developing and maintaining a competent and ongoing level of industry awareness
- Providing a professional and friendly first point of contact for all Youthforce stakeholders – responding to and actioning all initial inbound calls and emails promptly and efficiently
Learners can progress onto the Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship in Business & Professional Administration, further or higher education to undertake business related or other qualifications, a range of business and management undergraduate programmes or other business professional qualifications at level 4 and above. Successful apprentices may also continue in their job role and undertake a range of professional job-specific qualifications and training with the possibility of a promotion.
- Demonstrate a good standard of written English – including grammar and spelling – with the ability to draft, layout & format reports, correspondence & documents
- Possess intermediate knowledge of MS Windows & Office software including Word, Excel and Outlook, accompanied by competent typing skills
- Bring excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Display superb communication and customer service skills
- Be able to accurately input, check and manage data – respecting confidentiality of information & demonstrating discretion when handling sensitive details
- Have ideally achieved a minimum Grade C/4 in GCSE English and Maths, or an equivalent such as Functional Skills Level 2 and/or a L2 Apprenticeship
- Demonstrate proactivity and the ability to work independently and flexibly, while at the same time be comfortable collaborating within a team
- Show curiosity and a passion for learning new things – and sharing that learning with others
- Be enthusiastic, ambitious and with a ‘can-do’ approach
Training to be provided
- L3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths (if required)
- Level 2 Functional Skills English (if required)