Job Title: Operations Director
Salary: Competitive package
As Operations Director, you will be responsible for ensuring Youthforce has the best possible business processes and environment to enable us to deliver our ambitious growth plan, and to reinforce Youthforce’s reputation as a training provider of choice.
Reporting directly to the CEO you will therefore have an influential role in driving business success.
– To develop and manage the company’s strategic and operational plans in order to drive maximum customer satisfaction
– To lead, motivate and develop all staff within the company to deliver our company mission and purpose
– To identify, implement and maintain the systems, analytics and processes which enable all areas of the business to flourish.
– To hold overall responsibility for the negotiation and management of all key partner relationships and contracts
– To lead the development of a staff performance management programme that supports a culture of accountability, empowerment and pride in collective success.
– To develop and implement strategies for sustained improvement in line with industry requirements, company targets and strategic objectives
– To be accountable for all reporting, metrics and budget management activity
This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant and growing business in a transformative industry. Please send a CV and covering letter outlining why your superhuman skills are right for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.More Information