Region: Nationwide remote role
Closing date for applications: 25th February
Telephone interviews conducted 1st February-5th March
Assessment centres conduced 10th/11th March
Interviews 15th March
Salary range: £30-35,000 (dependent on experience) and up to £10,000 annual bonus (dependent on performance).
At Youthforce, we believe the world is being transformed by businesses working with science and technology. We work with employers across the UK economy to develop the staff needed to transform the world. Our mission is to develop a world class Science and Technology Workforce through apprenticeships. We are a fast-growing independent provider and are passionate about apprenticeships.
With significant experience as an account manager, you will be an expert communicator who is able to work with multiple stakeholders to achieve beneficial outcomes for all. Passionate about the mission of Youthforce, you are looking for a role which offers great variety and challenge. You will be a quick learner who is flexible, analytical, and assertive.
About the role
Account Managers are responsible for supporting Youthforce’s customers and generating value for all by providing expert solutions to their problems. They develop a deep understanding of every customer’s needs and long-lasting relationships that are built on trust. Trusted Account Managers will generate a sustainable pipeline of repeat business for Youthforce by providing high levels of support and service to our customers. Every opportunity that an Account Manager develops must be a win for our customers too. Over time, Account Managers will create advocates out of our customers. They will have been on a journey together, through good times and bad, and become friends along the way. They are key ambassadors of Youthforce’s brand and must therefore embody the spirit of Youthforce’s values in everything they do.
Account Managers are responsible for managing four key areas of Youthforce’s services:
- Apprenticeship employer support
Account Managers are responsible for supporting apprentice employers on their journey with Youthforce. In this area, they will work closely with all areas of the business to:
- Proactively identify issues from clients and coordinate our response to resolving them.
- Establish a cadence of reporting to employers on the progress of their apprentices and any other services we offer.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction measured through regular surveys.
- Provide the marketing team with a steady stream of good news stories from our existing clients that showcase the success of our partnerships.
- Managing recruitment vacancies
Account Managers will be responsible for managing recruitment vacancies effectively and efficiently. In this area, they will work closely with the Recruitment and Sales teams to:
- Agree recruitment processes, timelines and hold all stakeholders to account.
- Meet regularly with employers to provide recruitment updates (often virtually).
- Support in the running of assessment centres.
- Support a seamless handover from Sales to Recruitment.
Account Managers are responsible for ensuring all Youthforce’s service users are onboarded in a way that is compliant and sets them up to succeed. They will work closely with our Operations and Delivery teams to:
- Design and coordinate inductions with employers.
- Run regular induction webinars for new apprentices and employers.
- Oversee enrolments and inductions ensuring all paperwork is completed in a timely and compliant way.
- Generate repeat business and value for all
Through exceptional customer support and service, an Account Manager will:
- Generate repeat business from Youthforce’s existing clients.
- Conduct and update customer needs assessments that identify our customer’s pain points and opportunities for us to generate value.
- Develop and maintain Strategic Account Plans that outline the main objectives of our relationship, the cadence of contact, accountabilities, and ultimately generate value for our customers and Youthforce
- Two years or more experience as an account manager.
- Demonstrable experience of effective communication between multiple stakeholders.
Prior experience working with CRM systems.
- Good IT skills, including the use of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Driving licence.
- Experience working remotely.
- A qualification in a science, construction, or digital field.
- Experience of working in the apprenticeship training sector.
- Experience of working in a science, construction, or digital industry.
- Project management experience and/or qualification.
Attributes and behaviours:
- An ability to work with a diverse array of customers and stakeholders.
- A willingness to learn.
- Approachable, professional, and honest.
- High-level communicator.
- Flexible, robust, and resilient.