As apprenticeships are work-based training programmes, most of the training is ‘on the job’ – at your premises. We can provide the rest as a specialist-learning provider, ensuring your apprentice increases skills, knowledge and employability.
Employing an apprentice involves the following:
– Employing someone for a minimum of 12 months
– Paying a minimum £3.90 per hour for a minimum of 30 hours per week (approximately £5,400 per year)
– Mentoring and managing the individual as you would any member of staff
– Supporting their learning and development to increase their worth to your organisation
Training will include the following:
– Delivery of an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in given subject area
– Delivery of a technical certificate
– Delivery of functional skills – Literacy, Numeracy, ICT
Click here to find out more…
Is an apprenticeship right for me?
A Parent’s Guide to Apprenticeships