Level 6 Digital Marketing Apprentice
Salary: £17,000 – £22,000 p/a (depending on experience)
Working hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Mon – Fri
Apprenticeship: Level 6 Digital Marketer degree apprenticeship
Apprenticeship duration: 36 months
Youthforce is a leading recruitment and training provider for science and technology apprenticeships. They specialise in high quality, customised Science and Technology apprenticeships. They design and deliver bespoke apprenticeship programmes for a range of Blue-Chip Organisations and SME’s. Apprenticeships include Laboratory and IT Technicians, Science, Manufacturing, and IT Network Engineers.
A typical day
- Assist in the creation and delivery of content communicating the Youthforce brand across multiple online platforms, working in conjunction with colleagues from all teams
- Provide support to the ongoing design and management of the Youthforce website, including traffic generation initiatives and content creation
- Devise and maintain accurate records of traffic, progress and results relating to all online media activity to generate analysis and reports on campaign outcomes
- Proactively develop and maintain an excellent level of marketing and digital media awareness – keeping up to date with the latest trends and thinking
- Provide a professional and friendly first point of contact for all Youthforce marketing enquiries, manage and prioritise requests for content and information
- Become highly conversant with the new brand guidelines using them to guide all marketing activity to deliver the new overall tone and look of Youthforce. Adopt the role of ‘Brand Champion’, with a sharp eye for detail to ensure consistent content is used across the business
- Research and promote campaigns and collateral for events to raise awareness of the Youthforce brand and promote success
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 Digital Marketing qualification AND/OR demonstrable experience in a Digital Marketing position
Things we’d like you to have
- You will also be proactive and comfortable working on your own.
- You will be curious with a passion for learning new things and sharing that learning with others.
- Passion and keen interest in Digital Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication