Closing date: Midnight 28/09/2020
Telephone interviews: 07/10/2020 – 16/10/2020
Final Interview & Assignments: 22/10/2020 – 23/10/2020
At Youthforce, we believe the world is being transformed by businesses working with science and technology. We work with employers across the UK economy to develop the staff needed to transform the world. Our mission is to develop a world class Science and Technology Workforce through apprenticeships. We are a fast-growing independent provider and are passionate about apprenticeships.
We are looking for a highly skilled individual with experience working with data and compliance in the apprenticeship sector. You will relish a challenge, seeing problems as opportunities for improvement and your tenacity will ensure tasks are completed on time. You will have an analytical, detail focused approach, never leaving a stone unturned.
About the role
Working with the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our apprenticeship data is accurate and submitting our monthly returns to the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA). As the Compliance Officer, you will be well versed in the ever-changing funding rules and regulations and disseminating this information across the teams.
Responsibilities and duties
- Completing monthly data returns to the ESFA
- Develop a deep understanding of our apprenticeship programmes, and apprenticeship rules and regulations
- Ensuring Youthforce is compliant and audit ready
- Process and complete enrolment processes for new employers and learners
- Keep other departments within Youthforce updated with changes in compliance requirements
- Contribute to organisational processes to maximise efficiency and compliance across the business
- Assisting with other day-to-day compliance in line with our learners’ journey
- Minimum one-year experience working with ILR and apprenticeship data
- Have experience of ESFA audits
- Be a strong communicator with excellent IT and analytical skills
- Prior experience working with CRM systems.
- Experience working remotely.
- Experience with working on PICS
- Batchelor’s degree in relevant subject, or willingness to achieve in the first 5 years
- Driving License
Salary & Progression
- Salary range: £28-32,000 (dependent on experience)
- For the right candidate, there will be opportunities for personal development, qualifications, and promotion.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be required to commute to either Birmingham or Brighton at least once a fortnight.