Wage: £15,705.00 – £19,245.00
Hours: 9:00am-5:30pm Monday – Thursday, 9:00am-5:00pm Friday
Location: London, NW6 7XG
Expected duration: 15 months
Brief overview of the role
We are looking for a Data Administrator to support our student-facing IT systems. Your work will make a direct difference to students not just by enabling their access to state of the art studios and live rooms, but also by supporting the whole range of student services.
- room booking,
- maintaining our student record system and our virtual learning environment.
- processing ICMP’s key regulatory returns, such as our HESA data returns
- Maintaining and/or producing user documentation
- Producing reports
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong IT skills including a familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Good numeracy/literacy skills
- Experience of working in a team as well as on your own initiative
- A commitment to learning and development
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- A confident communicator, both verbal and written
- GCSE C (or equivalent) in English and maths
- (desirable) Completion of a course of study at Level 3
The role has progression prospects within the ICMP Registry where roles in Planning, Admissions or Programme Administration would all be potential destinations. The role would also be good preparation for other Higher Education administration roles, as there is always a demand for individuals with hands-on experience of student record systems.
Things to consider
A DBS check is required for all roles at ICMP without exception.