Our trainers are central to ensuring our courses are of the highest quality and provide a positive learning experience for all those who take part.
Evaluations show that 96% of our apprentices rate their trainer as ‘excellent’. All of our trainers possess the qualities and skills we believe are vital to our success in delivering high-quality training and positive learning experience.
– Experience from the field as practitioners and managers
– Exceptional skills in facilitating learning
– Creativity, energy and enthusiasm – our trainers are also passionate about their subjects
– An inclusive and participatory approach that makes the training personal and dynamic
In addition, all of our trainers hold relevant professional qualifications and a current enhanced CRB check. All of our trainers are covered by public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
Youthforce is committed to supporting our trainers’ continued professional development through various means including:
– Hosting regular workshops, meetings and master classes for our trainers
– Mentoring and supervision
– Offering training and development opportunities
– Supporting trainers to undertake teaching qualifications
[testimonials heading=”Testimonials” auto_scroll=”yes”]